Friday, April 15, 2011

Blog Love



Evil Pixie has awarded me again! This time it's an acknowledgement that focuses on those of us who have small numbers of followers (under 300) and asks that we pass the love along.

Here's my list of favorite bloggers who more people should read:

Back @ Evil Pixie who's clever, has a great sense of humor, and clearly loves her family (always a big plus in my eyes).

Hariklia from What She Said who writes beautifully and has led an interesting music-filled life.

Erika from Ocean Girl when she was a single-girl sailor and now from Rain Dog with her new best mate. (She's "busy" now and doesn't post often!)

Mina from Shining Lotus who's a photographer, yoga teacher, cat mama, and the wife of a rock-star who's just shown us all that challenges can be kicked in the ass!

Natsumi from n. who posts deceptively sweet little water colors and is gaining numbers fast. Follow her and maybe we can help put her over the qualification mark!

And, finally, Eric from Westsail 28 Clementine, because he's easy to love, has one follower (me!) and might be pushed to share his adventures if others were waiting for him to post like I am!

1 comment:

Hariklia said...

Thank you for your kind words about my blog, Leslie. I'll pass the love along in a day or two. Cheers!