Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Best Friends Forever



1965 Baltimore, MD. Me on the left and Susan on the right. We were best friends that year and then my family moved to Panama. Susan and I kept in touch through letters but lost track during the 1970s when high school parties and drama took over. I have been telling all of my friends that my facebook page wouldn't be complete until Susan and I were back in touch. She sent me a friend request a few days ago. There's nothing better than finding your first-grade BFF after so many years ... and nothing better than still thinking she's great.

2 comments:

mina said...

My BFF from 3rd grade moved away after 4th grade. Same exact story as yours. We reconnected through FB too.

andi said...

Maybe now you can convince her to go back to the site of that photo and find your barbies with you!